jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

Alter ego


As crazy as a hatter, crazier than a mad one. Dancing under then sun or the rain, that doesn't really matter, or does? All I know is I don't care, I don't give a damn about you nor me, but damn I want everything for me. I feel selfish, it feels good. But I wanna keep dancing cause that is what my soul is made of. Wanna know or ignore, good question, I'd love to answer that but the truth is I wouldn't. So... why are you even listening to me if we don't even know each other? Haha, that's what you think but sorry... we met a thousand years ago.

Esta bien, me drogo.. solo escribo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

If you have something to say just spill it here ↓

About me:

Mi foto
Montevideo, Uruguay
Soy una persona con mucha energía e imaginación. La danza y el teatro son mis pasiones y la escritura es una parte muy importante de mi vida. Mi familia y amigos son todo para mí.