domingo, 13 de junio de 2010

Amistad.


You are not alone, together we stand. I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand. When it gest cold and it feels like the end, there's no place to go, you know I won't give in. Keep holding on, 'cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong, 'cause you know I'm here for you. So far away, I wish you were here. Before it's too late this could all disappear. Before the door's close and it comes to an end, with you by my side I will fight and defend. ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

If you have something to say just spill it here ↓

About me:

Mi foto
Montevideo, Uruguay
Soy una persona con mucha energía e imaginación. La danza y el teatro son mis pasiones y la escritura es una parte muy importante de mi vida. Mi familia y amigos son todo para mí.