miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

Unwritten.



I'm unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined. I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand ending unplanned. Staring at the blank page before you, open up the dirty window, let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find. Looking for something in the distance, so close you can almost taste it, realase your inhibitions. Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you, only you can let it in. No one else can speak the words on your lips, drench yourself in words unspoken, live your life with arms wide open. Today is when your book begins... the rest is still unwritten!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

If you have something to say just spill it here ↓

About me:

Mi foto
Montevideo, Uruguay
Soy una persona con mucha energía e imaginación. La danza y el teatro son mis pasiones y la escritura es una parte muy importante de mi vida. Mi familia y amigos son todo para mí.