viernes, 30 de julio de 2010

Bienvenidos al desfile Negro.


We'll carry on and though you're dead and gone believe me, your memory will carry on. We'll carry on and though you're broken and defeated your weary widow marches.On and on we carry through the fears. Disappointed faces of your peers. Take a look at me cause I could not care at all.
Do or die, you'll never make me because the world will never take my heart. Go and try, you'll never break me we want it all, we wanna play this part. I won't explain or say I'm sorry, I'm unashamed, I'm gonna show my scar. Give a cheer for all the broken. Listen here, because it's who we are. I'm just a man, I'm not a hero. Just a boy, who had to sing this song . I'm just a man, I'm not a hero.
I don't care!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

If you have something to say just spill it here ↓

About me:

Mi foto
Montevideo, Uruguay
Soy una persona con mucha energía e imaginación. La danza y el teatro son mis pasiones y la escritura es una parte muy importante de mi vida. Mi familia y amigos son todo para mí.