miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2010

Alcraw's


- Hey Al, are you sure this is the right way? I'm pretty sure I have never seen those bushes the last time I came to Ariza
- Shut up silly boy! I have an uncommon sense of location, I remember exactly every step I have to take to get to the Commodore's house.
- Um, it's not like I don't trust in your "special gift" but I really think we are lost.
- You are a pain in the ass! It's impossible we have gotten lost I told you that I remember the way as well as...
(Between the trees they see a huge sign wich says: "Welcome to Gorshan Town")
- Yes, we are lost.
- Al... (sigh)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

If you have something to say just spill it here ↓

About me:

Mi foto
Montevideo, Uruguay
Soy una persona con mucha energía e imaginación. La danza y el teatro son mis pasiones y la escritura es una parte muy importante de mi vida. Mi familia y amigos son todo para mí.