viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

Wish there was a recipee-

It would be so easy if there was a pill that gave you good luck. That wouldn't be bad at all. To know what will come next, so you can be prepared and fight back in the most clever way. "One pill per day will guarantee your happiness" he said, and gave me this jar. I haven't tried it yet, I'm a little scared. Maybe I don't want a perfect life, I want my life the way I've made it this far. I'm happy with it because it's mine, I'm glad I am the way I am. That's all that matters at the end of the day, because it doesn't matter what's my name, there will always be someone who doesn't like me. Trying to change and being happy their way, that's not how you reach happiness.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

If you have something to say just spill it here ↓

About me:

Mi foto
Montevideo, Uruguay
Soy una persona con mucha energía e imaginación. La danza y el teatro son mis pasiones y la escritura es una parte muy importante de mi vida. Mi familia y amigos son todo para mí.