jueves, 20 de octubre de 2011

"Addiction"

This photograph does express pretty much everything I feel towards art, particularly towards dancing. In this year and a half I've found this whole side of myself, a part of my soul wich is very different from everything I've ever been.
I have learnt so many things from so many people and each of them showed me differents ways of loving what I do.
I've been blown away by the feeling of being in scene and expressing through motion. It has become an ecstasy to my body.
Definitely dancing is a part of who I am now, a huge part, and it also is what I want to be tomorrow.



Esta foto es una toma de la pieza "Addiction" coreografeada por Mia Michaels y llevada a cabo por Kupono Aweau y Kayla Radomski en la quinta temporada del programa televisivo So You Think You Can Dance?

2 comentarios:

If you have something to say just spill it here ↓

About me:

Mi foto
Montevideo, Uruguay
Soy una persona con mucha energía e imaginación. La danza y el teatro son mis pasiones y la escritura es una parte muy importante de mi vida. Mi familia y amigos son todo para mí.