miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2011

Is not just about dreaming..

"Long time no see" said the girl to her biggest dream. "I cannot sleep, I can't reach you". She's always there, sitting in her chair, watching the sky as it falls. Wishing some day she would rise from the floor, fly high through the clouds and touch that star. But it won't happen, it never will. Because she's always there, sitting in her chair and she can't walk away. She can't move, she can't dance as she used to do. Her only way out is dreaming, but it never came back. Her dreams never came back.

2 comentarios:

  1. I like the fact that your replies to the "entradas" I write in english are in english too :)

    ResponderEliminar

If you have something to say just spill it here ↓

About me:

Mi foto
Montevideo, Uruguay
Soy una persona con mucha energía e imaginación. La danza y el teatro son mis pasiones y la escritura es una parte muy importante de mi vida. Mi familia y amigos son todo para mí.