martes, 31 de enero de 2012

Comienzo.

There are some certain things that I don't mind to lose, but there are some others that would break me apart if they fly away. Sometimes I think I'm floating over an invisible surface, I cannot see it but I know it's there. It's kind of scary at times but it is the most appealing sensation I've ever felt. I'm kind of happy but sometimes I feel like crying out of nowhere. And I don't know where to go.
I want to go there, I want to be there, I want to have you to make me feel safe. But I'm still scared, I'm still here. The surface seems to open below me and this may be the end. The end of nothing, the beggining of all.
And I don't know where to go.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hola, me llamo Bruno y te estoy invitando a ver mi blog! te va a gustar!
    www.dejaamallora.blogspot.com
    Saludos!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. An excellent English drill. "I feel like crying out of nowhere" is good (grammatically) but really worrisome (emotionally). Crying out of nowhere might disclose an underlying emotional impairment. Nevertheless, no matter this moot point about feelings and emotions, you demonstrate a great command of the language.

    ResponderEliminar

If you have something to say just spill it here ↓

About me:

Mi foto
Montevideo, Uruguay
Soy una persona con mucha energía e imaginación. La danza y el teatro son mis pasiones y la escritura es una parte muy importante de mi vida. Mi familia y amigos son todo para mí.