domingo, 20 de mayo de 2012

Reach me, reach you.

Julie: You are the most selfish person I have ever met! Do you ever think of someone besides yourself?
David: I'm losing myself  because of you! You have been on my mind every moment of every single day since I met you that summer...
Julie: David...
David: I never ment to heart you, but leaving was the only thing I could do for us.
Julie: The only thing? Your absence has been killing me. Every morning when I woke up, every night before sleeping I wondered what were you doing if you were missing me as much as I was... for some moments I thought that if I put my heart and thought of you with all my strength, that thinking would reach you (she starts crying)
David: Jules... I love you.
Julie: And I love you too... so why are we having this conversation? What do you want?
David: I want you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

If you have something to say just spill it here ↓

About me:

Mi foto
Montevideo, Uruguay
Soy una persona con mucha energía e imaginación. La danza y el teatro son mis pasiones y la escritura es una parte muy importante de mi vida. Mi familia y amigos son todo para mí.